Sunday, July 29, 2007

bad or good?

I've either been a bad or good 'ex'-blogger... depending on your perspective.

There are a bunch of things that i 'should' be ranting about - I'm trying to err on the side of 'not blogging'.

Sibel gave a speech to the American Library Association recently - the whole thing can be see here (500 meg)- I'll be doing a highlight reel - with comment - as soon as I can master the art of video-editing.

Sibel was apparently mentioned in Mueller's testimony on Thursday. The transcript is supposed to be here. I'll have more when the context is available. Apparently:
"Mueller has promised to take action to make sure that whistleblowers will be protected, mentioning Sibel Edmonds (!!!)"
Yada yada.

Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've logged the blogging miles, L. You need to prove nothing. Blog as you please. It will always be appreciated.

Mizgîn said...

Thanks for the video, Luke.

I can't get over that presenter at the beginning, just blabbing all those state secrets such as Sibel's education and language ability. I mean, he actually named the languages! Shocking, SHOCKING!

Good thing he didn't mention her birthday. That would be going way over the top and probably would have precipitated a visit by federal storm troopers--uh, I mean heavily armed law enforcement officials enforcing state secrets privilege.

lukery said...

thnx d. you reckon i've got some credit in my frequentflyer account?

mizgin - you are right. soon the librarians will come under suspicion for not complying with the NSLs... oh, wait!